8.23.2012

Where did summer go???

Oh heavenly days, is it almost the end of August?

I can't believe my last post was in June!! My poor little blog. I am thrilled to say i am past the point of wanting to curl up in a ball with morning sickness! Whew. Thought it would get the best of me, and it nearly did. But i am back to my normal self, minus a bit of growth around my middle! :)

I've been busy with newborns and families and engagements this summer... but my oldest started all day kindergarten yesterday, and my youngest is in a Children's Day Out program twice a week. Today was the first day, and there were tears on both sides, though I held mine in until I was out of his sight. I have to say I felt like the guiltiest person in the world, leaving him to go to "work." I've done photography since before I was a mom, but I've always squeezed in around nap times and playing too-many-movies-for-their-own-good. My hope is I can focus during these times so I can be full time momma all the rest of the time.

I hope me and little E survive this new adventure for him to be at "school." If all goes well, i think i might finally have some sort of balance in my life until Christmas when my world will be turned upside down with baby boy #3!

Here's a beauty from my latest newborn session-- mom and dad are into photography... she was such a doll!


No comments: