3.08.2012

Just to warn you...

Please don't be surprised if you see a picture of me on People of Walmart.

This week has been THAT good.

It started with crazy sneezing Saturday. And when i sneeze, i shake the whole house. No joke.
Then Sunday wiped me out with flu symptoms. I slept 7 hours during that day, which i NEVER do.
I thought i'd kicked it by Tuesday, but now i have other silly symptoms that keep me from getting back to my crazy breakneck speed of my life. So this is where i'm coming from....

So if a picture of me shows up on that website, here's what you'll probably see:

Fuzzy faded pinkish-gray exercise pants, with pink shirt of a different shade, white scarf and black sweater. No makeup. And being sick, i looked like i hadn't slept in 4 days. I looked that good.

Or maybe it will be a picture of my crazy hair, attempted to be help back by headband. Stubborn flyaways sticking up behind said headband.

Or maybe it will be me running down the main aisle to grab that one NECESSARY thing while my cart is being checked out. ((Oh, did i mention i was wearing brown and orange flip flops?)) The item, of course is on the FAR side of the store. I hate to run in the store, but she had already started checking me out... Of course it was on the day i was dressed so lovely.

Just to prove how ridiculous i looked, i decided i should take a picture of myself.




But then i realized that if i DID, it might end up in the wrong hands.

So you'll have to use your imagination. And pretend you don't have days like mine yourself. 

But at least i get to take pretty pictures like this even when i don't feel super chipper...


Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments: