7.29.2008

Windy Day!

(*Update: Originally these pictures weren't showing my processing on them, so after this discovery, I uploaded them again. These are a lot more vibrant.)

This couple was so fun to shoot, but confusing for me at times: Amber & Justin. I'm Amber and my husband's name is Dustin. And I shot it on my birthday. So I have a bond with this bride. She was so fun when we shot her bridals, and it was fun to see her sister's new baby too. Weather forecast said rain, and we lucked out!



The wind kept blowing her veil straight up. Hilarious! Here she is taking flight...











Stay tuned for reception pics...

10 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

these ae just beautiful, Amber!!! what a lovely job she did! I love the one of the two of you leaning against the tmple, away from each other. how unique! and also the one where you are out of focus but the bouquet is in the spotlight. these are lovely lovely pictures!

JUAMI 2012 said...

Great pictures, lots of color and life! Must have been an incredible day for you two.

Unknown said...

so wonderful! I love the veil covering your smooch pic! Turned out so flirty! :) I think these are all nice, girl, and I'm so excited to see the rest you select!

remarkable said...

I like the close-up one of "jamber"... beautiful pics!

robinly said...

Loved the 'flying away' photo...presh. It was good times up..down there!

Becky said...

What beautiful pictures.Amber you made a beautiful bride

Tom said...

Justin you did well.

Da vid Anderson said...

Absolutely delightful wedding pictures. Photography outstanding and subjects the best. Loved Amber's response to her veil blown vertical by the wind and how is was captured so naturally by the photos. Good show!

lorinda said...

These are adorable pictures. They are so fun and unique - they really capture the personality of Justin and Amber. It's hard to pick a favorite!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pictures!! I especially liked the picture of the bouquet with the newlyweds out of focus in the background... Very Nice!