2.08.2012

Beautiful People ||Norman, OK Newborn Photographer||

It's magical for me to see my clients see their images for the first time. 
There is something within me that is completed by creating images for people that are beautiful and timeless and comfortable and casual. I see people in a way not everyone sees themselves or others, and it's truly an honor to make that vision for all to see. There's a light about people, and i love being able to tap into that light and help people discover themselves. 

Lately, I have loved helping clients find places in their home for my images to go. Don't try to tell me you don't have boxes of old photos under a bed somewhere or gigabytes of digital pictures just sitting on your computer with no motivation to sort through them. We all have too much to handle. So i make it easier for my clients and help them find the images that SING to them, and let those be featured in their home. Most everyone buys the disc for safekeeping, so nothing's lost. And the emotional burden about what to DO with the images is gone. Win.

As print orders have poured in, i decided i HAD to photograph them. Not even all fit! Most of the prints below have a plan to be displayed on their walls in a grouping--- visual candy for them to see EVERY day in their home, to remember what a blessed life they live. It's exciting for me to help that become a reality.

I wish i could just cover my walls with their images (especially the babies!!!) 
I have the best job in the world, being able to look at such smiley faces all the time. :) :) I love you all, thank you for being such wonderful clients!


Want to get your creative juices flowing? Check out my pinterest pin here: http://pinterest.com/pin/89649848802168819/


The options are ENDLESS.  :) :) 

No comments: