1.11.2011

Kristen + Cory: Bridal/Groomal Couples Session

Just got back from the airport a few hours ago. Had a great trip, visiting friends and family. I am refreshed and excited with so many ideas. :)

But you're not here to hear me babble... Bring on the pictures! (Seriously, Amber, you haven't even posted in 2011 yet!!!)

Well, this is a great post to start out the new year. Kristen and Cory came down from Stillwater for a special portrait session... just the two of them. Together in love.

I adore photographing this couple. There's something extremely romantic about her brown curls and his tanned skin. If you missed it, they rocked their engagement session (and i just HAD to use them for an article on Fuel Your Photography!).

There's also a glow about them... their commitment to each other. Thank you, my friends. I LOVED the yummy light, and your cute smiles and love. :)
















No comments: