7.28.2010

Busiest time of our lives

For those of you not into Facebook yet, you've been missing out on the action. I decided i should finally attempt a blog post of all the craziness that's been going on.

Soooo... i was in NY to shoot an outdoor theatrical production, which Dustin and i had been asked to shoot back in 2007. It is time for new visual material, so they flew me out again. With Dustin in July classes, i went solo with boys, and luckily had my parents to help with the kiddos.

I'm bummed i can't showcase all my new amazing images since they are now intellectual reserve, but you'll eventually see them on their facebook page and website. (if you click around different tabs on the menu bar you can see a more of our images from 2007)

I also got to meet some amazing people for photo sessions! First was a newborn of a good friend of mine, then triplets of a friend of my friend Jenna, then her family the next day! Dustin shot 2 engagement sessions here in OK while i was gone. Coming home i then 2 weddings that weekend, with 4 more sessions and a wedding this week.

So here's a sprinkling of all the shoots we have going on... we're so lucky to know so many neat people.











So make sure to come to facebook-- that's where the front line action happens. ;)

1 comment:

Judy said...

I saw the link to your FB page from Meghan's profile and love this picture! It turned out so cute! It's so much fun looking through your archives at the amazing pictures both of you take!