3.14.2010

Stop Time

It's times like these: I'm looking at images from sessions we shoot and think, I would love to have images like this of me and my mom.

What an amazing world we live in with such amazing tools to help us remember our lives. I feel awed and grateful for photography. It satisfies something deep within me. It freezes time of a moment too precious to forget. I have a terrible long-term memory, so I am even more grateful for those images i capture--visual reminders of experiences I hold dear.

To remember the blessings of life... so glad I could capture your family with my camera, friends!




To all our clients: thank you to all of you, every one. It is such a blessing to be trusted to capture your lives, and I hope the images we capture bring you even more joy than they bring to us.

Life is meant to be remembered.

No comments: