1.16.2010

OKC Reception: Joan + Joe

Despite the cold, Joan and Joe braved the streets of Bricktown in downtown Oklahoma City to catch a few more shots before heading over to Nona's for more pictures and dinner. You can't even tell they are freezing-- Dustin sure was. Glad i got to stay inside and feed Ethan--oh yea! I didn't mention that in the last post! They were totally chill for Ethan to join us for the day, so i got to come along for the whole day!! (And i couldn't help but pick up a camera a few times-- it's in my blood, i guess!)











Inside Nona's we were toasty and warm. It is a beautiful venue, and the food is exquisite.



Those chandeliers were made out of... blown glass? Really cool.



Gotta get a kissing shot on the lips couch...





I didn't get a shot of dustin's salmon or my chicken, but here's the chocolate cake dessert. Everything was just a.mazing. Delicious.



Joan's dad even grabbed our logo off our site to be our last name on our nametags. I felt so special.





Joan's brothers had some fun and tender stories to share.





It was a terrific day. I seriously love shooting weddings, and so glad I got to spend the day shooting with dustin, and Ambre assisting. Thanks to everyone for the success of the day.

If you're on facebook, check out more pictures here, and become a Fife Photography Fan here.

No comments: