6.06.2009

Jamie & Ronnie Couple shots

This couple has a long history together, and it was special to be part of their wedding day. Jamie is a teacher and coach, and it was fun to see some of her girls at the reception-- they all love her! Jamie planned her day to be done with wedding and reception by about 6, so we got to do bridal/groomal pictures in the beautiful evening light. The stress of the day was gone, and they could be relaxed. Wedding and reception pictures soon to come...















1 comment:

jmac24 said...

Amber~ You are Super Awesome!Thanks so much for shooting our wedding.I absolutely LOVE my pictures. I have had so many compliments about them & everyone wants to know all about YOU. So I am sure you will be getting plenty of Senior Portrait sessions in the future from my softball girls :)
I couldn't have asked for a more genuine photographer. Your work is amazing & I wish you all the best with your business & Family. Be in touch. ~ Jamie